Due to the recent surge in COVID-19 cases, we have made the decision to temporarily close our lobbies beginning Monday, November 30, 2020 until further notice. We will serve our members through the drive-thru lanes and night deposits located at each branch, by phone, as well as with our wide variety of electronic services. Transactions such as new accounts and loan closings will remain available and will be conducted by appointment only using all available precautions. We will continue to operate during our normal business hours and are fully staffed to ensure there is no disruption in service.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, but we feel this decision is in best interest of our members and employees. Please be assured that you WILL continue to have access to your financial resources. We are here working F.O.R. YOU! Thank you for your understanding and flexibility as we travel through these uncertain times together.
During this time:
- We strongly encourage members to utilize our electronic services when at all possible.
- Drive-thru operations will be available during normal business hours. For ID verification, please have you photo ID available upon request.
- Our Member Service Representatives are available to assist you by calling (800) 730-7771 or (855) 288-7182 during normal business hours.
- Our dedicated Lending Team is available to take applications over the phone and applications can also be submitted at www.for-cu.com. Loan closings will be completed by appointment only.
- You’ll have 24/7 access to your accounts online with options to pay bills, transfer funds, deposit checks and more using our Live Online Banking and Mobile Banking App.
- You can make secure contactless purchases at participating merchants wherever your VISA© card is accepted. Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay are all now available to use with your FORCU debit card and credit card.
- Our automated telephone system (VRU) will be available for balance inquiries, funds transfers and more by calling (814) 432-2846.
- The ATM located at our Oil City branch will be available 24/7. Current ATM limits will remain in effect.
- We have a new ATM coming soon to our Franklin branch!!
- You can manage your FORCU credit card account at www.ezcardinfo.com. Also, you can now transfer funds from your FORCU account to pay on your credit card through the Online Banking.
- You can communicate with FORCU staff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Credit Union’s Facebook page.
We would like to remind you that your deposits at Franklin-Oil Region Credit Union are safe. FORCU is well-capitalized and financially strong. Further, your funds are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. You can estimate your share insurance by using the estimator tool on the MyCreditUnion.gov website.
We want to thank you for being a valued member of Franklin-Oil Region Credit Union. Stay safe!